- You want better relationships but don't know how.
- You wish you could feel better about yourself but it's an every day struggle.
- You have been feeling unworthy of your dreams.
- You've been taught that self love is selfish.
When you enroll in Self Love Now you will:
- Improve relationships.
- Feel confident in yourself.
- Believe that you ARE worthy.
- Learn the differences between self love and selfishness.
For less then $100, Self Love Now will help you learn the tools you need to start feeling good about yourself by practicing positive self talk, creating sacred space, and working through limiting beliefs. All with me as your teacher and support, plus lots of writing and journaling.
This is NOT your typical self love course! The self care tips within the course are not your typical self care tips (no manicures or makeovers or bubble baths - unless you want to!) We go deep within ourselves to discover the ways we tear OURSELVES down and how we can build ourselves up all on our own, and how to make our needs as important as anyone else's (but not above!) It is purely inside work that includes worksheets, workbooks and journaling to help you figure it out and work through your stuff. Plus, free access to my Facebook group, Live Your Best Life - a community of like minded people!
- Imagine if simply changing the way you talk to yourself could change the way you feel about yourself.
- Imagine if changing your thoughts about yourself could impact and IMPROVE your current and future relationships.
- Imagine if having your own personal sacred space could help you discover more of who you are and what you want.
- Imagine being confident in the things you are into and not caring what others think.
- Imagine loving yourself and NOT being thought selfish for it.
Module One: Self Love vs Selfishness
The Five Differences
1.) Self Love does not put yourself above others, it says that you are equal.
2.) Self Love is not hurtful to yourself or others.
3.) Self Love is being whole.
4.) Forgiving ourselves and others.
5.) Self love is open and honest.
Module Two: Self Talk
-What are you saying to yourself about yourself?
-Talking positively to yourself.
-Stop comparing yourself.
Module Three: Expectations
-Expectations from yourself, and dealing with expections of others.
-Celebrate what you're into.
-What do you want and why?
Module Four: Relationships
-Your vibe attracts your tribe
-Self worth and relationships
Module Five: Sacred Space
-The Importance of sacred space.
-How to make any space yours.
-Decluttering and cleaning.
Module Six: The On Going Journey
About Your Instructor:
My name is Bex, and I was thrust into my own self love journey at 33 years old. I was completely blind sided by a relationship ending that I didn't see coming and it threw my whole world into a tail spin. I then found myself discovering my worth and deciding what I wanted out of life, and I decided to make it happen. This course is the culmination of all that I have learned, and all I have been through. The modules in this course, and the tools, are the exact things and steps I went through and used to pick myself up and love myself. I have been called into action to teach because of a desire to help others through the same things I have been through. This is the course I would have loved to have at the time. I went from scarcity thinking about love, money, worth etc to knowing I deserve all those things by human right, and so do you! I have created my life as I desired it and it all started with self love.